Esperanto-USA is hosting a short film festival with cash prizes for its 1st-10th place winners. The deadline is Sep 12th, 2021. There is no entry fee and you don’t have to join any organizations in order to enter! The film can be in any genre; it simply must be entirely in Esperanto with at least 10 spoken Esperanto words and it must include a visible hat.
- First place – $300
- Second place – $200
- Third place – $150
- Fourth through tenth place – $50 each
- Audience Choice Award – $50
- Pronouncing Esperanto
- A guide from David K. Jordan. How to pronounce Esperanto without even knowing any Esperanto!
- Actor Interview
- A video in which Alex Miller interviews two actors after they make a short film in Esperanto.
- Abeloj en Ĉapeloj
- An example film.
- Abeloj en Ĉapeloj-skripto
- The script for the sample short film Abeloj en Ĉapeloj.
- Formula Phrases
- Sample phrases in Esperanto from the textbook by David Richardson.