Results of our second film festival, October 2021
In the second half of 2021, Esperanto-USA hosted its second short film festival with cash prizes for the 1st–10th place winners. Films were accepted in any genre, but they had to be entirely in Esperanto with at least 10 spoken Esperanto words. In addition, a hat was required to appear, at least briefly, in each film.
- Aaron Cox
- Simone Davis
- Ellen Eddy
- Catie Neilson
- Rafa Nogueras
- First place – $300
- Second place – $200
- Third place – $150
- Fourth through tenth place – $50 each
- Audience Choice Award – $50
- Pronouncing Esperanto
- A guide from David K. Jordan. How to pronounce Esperanto without even knowing any Esperanto!
- Actor Interview
- A video in which Alex Miller interviews two actors after they make a short film in Esperanto.
- Abeloj en Ĉapeloj
- An example film.
- Abeloj en Ĉapeloj-skripto
- The script for the sample short film Abeloj en Ĉapeloj.
- Formula Phrases
- Sample phrases in Esperanto from the textbook by David Richardson.
Results were announced in October, 2021. All the submissions can be found in a festival playlist on Youtube. Below are links to the winning entries.