Web-based learning (free)
Zoom classes (low-cost or free)
- London Esperanto Club (multiple levels)
- Duolingo classes (multiple levels)
- Ekparolu! (for those who have finished an introductory course): It is not a lesson but a series of ten free 1-to-1 conversations for 30 min with an experienced Esperantist (called “geonklo” and you as a student are a “genevo”). Note that it’s not for complete beginners so there is a language test you have to do when you register in order to check your level.
- NASK (summer course in the U.S.)
- Postal course in the US: fill out this form to receive your first lesson.
Check eventaservo.com for continuously updated listings of courses and other events.
- Complete Esperanto by Tim Owen and Judith Meyer
- Enjoy Esperanto (advanced) by Tim Owen
- Poŝamiko by Katalin Kovats
- Esperanto: Learning and Using the International Language by David Richardson
- English Esperanto English Dictionary by John C. Wells
- Being Colloquial in Esperanto by David K. Jordan